VolunteerWe are always looking for volunteers who can help us in all kinds of areas – IT, fundraising, graphic design, media management, video production, accounting, and the list goes on! Do you have a specific skill you would be willing to donate with your time?
FundraiseAsk for birthday donations instead of gifts, Organize a bake sale, find people to sponsor your run, host an afternoon tea, or create a personalized fundraiser on Facebook.
Give MonthlyHelp us awaken capabilities through art by joining the Artivist Circle, our monthly giving community.
Shop Our SwagCheck out our online shop where we have pieces featuring our Creativity Takes Courage design
Give $25 and you can pay for food to fuel a teen artivist’s creative energy during a project. Or give $1,000 and pay for a mural unveiling celebration at the end of a project. Give whatever amount is meaningful for you.
Does your employer have a gift matching program? Double your gift with their match, or do a fundraiser with your colleagues and have all the money you raise matched by your employer!
Want to donate in-kind goods?
We welcome the following materials among others:
- paper drawing pads any size
- sketchbooks journal size
- colored pencils
- Watercolor paint
- stiff bristle brushes from small to large
- Note: For US based projects we can accept donations of acrylic or oil paint if ground delivery of the materials is included as part of the gift
- Blank white t-shirts of any size
- blank, durable and large canvas tote bags
- Please contact us for specific in-kind needs at this time
- Flight miles go a long way! Donate miles to get our international staff to and from program sites. Contact us to learn how.
All Things Tech:
- Gently used laptops, smart phones and tablets are precious resources for our staff enabling them to conduct community surveys, and communicate with each other and the world. Contact us to find out what our current needs are.
Donate Your Change
You can use an app like Give Tide, Round up App or Donate Your Change to round up all your transactions on your preferred debit or credit card and donate your change to Colors of Connection. Or better yet, do this as your fundraiser and get all your friends and family to do it too!
Find Us on Amazon Smile
You can select Colors of Connection as a charitable organization to support when you shop on Amazon. How it works: select us as your chosen charity here, do your shopping on smile.amazon.com where there’s the same prices and selection as regular Amazon, and Amazon donates a portion (.5%) of the purchase price to us at no cost to you.
Spread the Word!
We want more people to be inspired to action in their lives by the transformational changes that are happening for the youth and communities we work with through art. Will you help us out?
Interact with us on social media, liking and sharing our posts, and follow and share our blog.
If you haven’t already given us the good old thumbs up, or even given us your heart (we promise we won’t break it!), please do. And then ask your friends to do the same. If you like us, we’re pretty sure your friends will too!